CL S corp

How S Corporations Can Save on Federal Employment Taxes

CL S corpAre you an owner of a sole proprietorship, partnership or LLC? If so, federal self-employment tax bills may be costing you thousands of dollars each year. Operating as an S corporation can help reduce federal employment taxes for small businesses that are currently unincorporated. Here’s how this strategy works and why it’s important to act fast to implement the changes for calendar year 2017.

Click here to learn more.