Couzens Lansky will be presenting our annual Fall Seminar on Wednesday, October 2, 2019. “2019 Critical Legal Developments” will be held at the VisTaTech Center located on Schoolcraft College’s Livonia campus. This seminar is qualified for four (4) continuing education credits and is offered to CPAs, Accountants and Insurance and Financial Professionals.
Seminar topics include:
- Estate Planning – Best Practices
- Estate Planning for Millennials
- Divorce and Recent Tax Changes
- Tax Elections and Tax Strategies in Connection with Equity and Asset Sale Transactions
- Important Office Lease Provisions
- Types of Real Estate Ownership
RSVPs must be submitted by September 18. Click here to download our registration form. Contact Kim Richardson (our seminar coordinator) at email@example.com for additional information about registering for this seminar. Registration is limited as prior seminars have been at full capacity.