Couzens Lansky will be presenting a seminar entitled “2017 Critical Legal Developments” on Tuesday morning, October 31, 2017 at the VisTaTech Center located on Schoolcraft College’s Livonia campus. This seminar is offered to CPAs, Accountants and Insurance and Financial Professionals. Seminar topics include:
- Estate Planning – Key Concerns in 2017
- Trusts for All Reasons and Trust Alternatives
- Business and Tax Law Matters Concerning Mergers and Acquisitions
- Section 1031 Like Kind Exchanges
- When to Tell Your Client to Call A Lawyer
- Latest Developments in Prenuptial Agreements
RSVPs must be submitted by October 17. Click here to download our registration form. Contact Kim Richardson (our seminar coordinator) at 248.489.8600 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information about registering for this seminar. Registration is limited as prior seminars have been at full capacity.